Believe it or not, hypnosis has been used for generations; thousands of years actually. Some of the earliest recordings of hypnosis date back about 5,000 years ago during the time of the Egyptian Kingdom. There were “Healing Center Temples” as well a “Sleep Temples”.
Fast forward to this century . . . here is an article “Hypnosis Old ‘Black Art’ is Now Accepted Medical Tool’ from Life Magazine, November 3, 1958. It discusses how the medical industry states hypnosis as medically legitimate and shows you case stories. Click here to read.
If you are looking to move forward in your life and/or struggling with a deep pain, hypnotherapy will help. Hypnotherapy allows you the space to go within to find what is holding you back to grab onto your unique wonderful power. It will empower you to be your best self, having more peace, love and abundance.
Great benefits of Hypnotherapy:
- One session of hypnotherapy is equivalent to years of talk therapy,
- 15 minutes of hypnosis is equivalent to about 3 hours of restful sleep.
- Helps to quiet the mind for more lasting inner peace
- You are NEVER asleep! You are always attentive, just in an Alpha (meditative) State, which is the same state you put yourself into right before you fall asleep.
- I hold a loving non-judgmental space for you and guide you to this Alpha State, then to a safe place, then ask you a series of questions to get to the core of what’s holding you back or stuck, or the pain.
- Depending on what comes up, will depend on the positive guided healing done, but just brining this to light or to your “knowing” heals you to move forward and free from pain.
Try it out for yourself first
Have you ever tried sleep thinking for resolutions?
Try it at home, right before you go to sleep, the last thing you would do is to write down your question that you are looking to resolve, or as you lay in bed think of that problem/question and say, I now have the resolution.
Doing this right before you fall asleep is usually done when you are in your Alpha State. Often times, shortly after you awake, there is an answer. Sometimes, within 24 to 48 hours, I get a “knowing” answer.
You can also experience a mini –hypnotherapy session with me. You may find this to give you the help you are looking for.
You can leave a comment or question for me here and let me know how it helped you. And if you would like to work one one one with me click the link to book your own session today.